The human body requires physical activity, a healthy diet, and precautions to remain fit and strong. A good routine and exercising habits are of primal importance when naming the factors that contribute towards the maintenance of the human body.
A sneak-peak into average American exercising statistics:
Narrowing the discussion parameters, if some light is shed on the average American exercising statistics, some exciting and attention-catching facts are revealed, i.e., that less than 5% of adults participate in 30 minutes of exercise or physical activity every day, whereas, as far as the adults aging 65-74 years, only 28-34% of them can be regarded as physically active. Isn't it worth caring for?
If these are the numbers, let's glance into some of the benefits of outdoor activities and which are paramount.
Why outdoor activities?
The proverb "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" is quite famous when the discussion involves outdoor activities, both for physical health and mental health. It has a plethora of fruitful benefits which are listed below:
- The first and foremost benefit is, without a doubt, the mechanical stimulation of the body. Whether it's school, work or home, we spend a lot of time from our daily-life routines in static positions. Keep your body active and moving even when you don't feel like it!
- It also is a great source of stress relief. Don't you feel great after a nice hike? The strenuous daily grind of life leads to a buildup of anxiety which takes a toll on the body. The best way to release those emotions and feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders is by engaging in some outdoor activity. There is something about connecting with nature that provides a sense of relief and peace of mind.
- People who prefer regular outdoor activities and exercise tend to have better sleeping habits as compared to those who do not. Always remember the saying: Take care of your body and it will take care of you.
Swimming, a Perfect Outdoor Activity:
Who doesn't love swimming! No matter your age, swimming is highly recommended and considered as one of the most healthy and beneficial activity. Below are some benefit to name a few:
- Great for cardiovascular health
- Burns calories
- Stamina builder
- A solution to joint pain
- A great stabilizer of Muscular strength
Another aspect to be considered here is the Beach workout. A great solution for those seeking a little exercise while on vacation. Although the beach is usually the destination where people tend to go for relaxation, you can benefit a lot from a little beach workout. Not to mention you'll get plenty of Vitamin D (hopefully!). Moreover, the added element of sand, causing increased resistance, will surely be a catalyst for calorie burning.
The most crucial element of outdoor activity is a genuine pair of footwear. What water shoe can be more suitable for the beach than the Wave Runner's Aqua sneakers? These are the ideal companion for any outdoor activity. Let's examine a few features about these water sneakers:
- They are specially designed to provide complete comfort to the feet, on both land and water. Making them the ideal choice for travel.
- The efficient grip and excellent traction on any surface make them extremely useful in slippery conditions, hence minimizing the danger of injury due to the nature of the surface one is walking on.
- One outstanding quality of these sneakers is their quick-dry mesh, allowing breathability to the feet.
- These sneakers are super lightweight, thereby excluding the problem of load-carrying; one might feel as if he is walking barefoot!
- Lastly, which is needless to mention: the design, the stylish, and sporty look of these sneakers places them at the top of the food chain.
In conclusion, why not experience your beach workouts and travel adventures with the best footgear available? All the requirements of quintessential footwear are encapsulated in the Aqua Sneakers by Wave Runner. Hence, exert with the best!